Mercedes Benz NTG5 MBUX Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Smart Phone Activation Tool
Mercedes Benz NTG51 and newer COMAND infotainment systems can have the Apple Car Play and Android Auto feature enabled in under 1 minute! No dealership visit required.
Compatible with Mercedes Benz vehicles with NTG51 and newer COMAND infotainment systems
Plug and Play into vehicles’ OBD2 port
C/GLC/S Series NTG5.0 and NTG5E are not supported!
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:
Mercedes Benz NTG5 MBUX Infotainment radio systems
- A-Class W176 Date of manufacture 12.2015+
- B-Class W246 Date of manufacture 12.2015+
- E-Class W213 Date of manufacture 09.2015+
- CLA-Class W117 Date of manufacture 12.2015+
- GLA-Class W156 Date of manufacture 12.2015+
- GLE-Class W166 Date of manufacture 01.2016+
- GLE Coupe W292 Date of manufacture 01.2016+
- GLE-Class X166 Date of manufacture 01.2016+
- CLS-Class W218 Date of manufacture 01.2016+
- G-Class W463 Date of manufacture 01.2018+
- C/GLC/S Series NTG5.0 and NTG5E are not supported!
- 1.Turn to ACC ( do not start the engine)
- Plug OBD tool to car's OBD2 diagnostic port (Location: Under the steering wheel near the A-pillar)
- Your car's screen will display DIAG message
- Your car's head unit will restart and enter into menu after 10 seconds.
- Unplug the OBD tool and connect your phone. Follow the prompts to confirm!
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay Function Enabled!