Mylink Intellilink 8 inch Capacitive Replacement LCD with Touchscreen DJ080PA-01A
Mylink Intellilink 8 inch Capacitive Replacement LCD with Touchscreen DJ080PA-01A can be repaired or replaced with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Buick Intellilink, Chevrolet Mylink, GMC Intellilink owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Brand New LCD with touchscreen only
- Compatible with Mylink Intellilink Navigation Radios with 8" touchscreen found in Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, GMC Yukon, Sierra, Canyon, Colorado
- Compatible with LCD Part # DJ080PA-01A or similar
- Plug and Play! DIY repair installation
- Easy to fix-no expertise required
- Direct OEM replacement part
- Please verify what touchscreen ribbon cable type before placing an order. This will involve the customer removing their screen assembly back cover to view touchscreen ribbon cable type.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen
- Dents in touchscreen
- Scratches or light marks in touchscreen
- Faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen
- No touch response when tapping or touching touchscreen with finger
- Black or blank screen
- Scrambled display
Keywords: Chevrolet GMC Mylink Intellilink 8" Capacitive LCD with Touchscreen
‘15 Denali touchscreen went haywire. Dealerships charges $1000+. I was able to fix it in 30 minutes. Works great so far. Shipping was fast. Packaged fine. Great quality. Screen is slightly glossy but no glare.