Cadillac Cue Touchsense Radio Touchscreen Repair Service
The Cadillac Cue Touchsense Radio Touchscreen Repair Service for radios made by Delphi Automotive Electronics.
Compatible with Cadillac Cue Navigation Radio Navigation Radios with 8" touchscreen found in:
Email or Call us with any questions before purchasing!
This flat rate service will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen
- Dents in touchscreen
- Scratches or light marks in touchscreen
- Faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen
- No touch response when tapping or touching touchscreen with finger
- Cracked or shattered touch screen or LCD display
- Dented, scratched, faded or No touch response
- Scrambled LCD Display image
Turnaround time is 3-5 business days from day your order is received
The FRR process is simple:
- Please click the icon below to download and fill in the FRR Repair Form
- Purchase desired repair service
- Package your radio and include your completed FRR Repair Form
- We'll receive, repair, and return.
- Receive, Install and Enjoy!
We Repair "One Radio At A Time" to ensure we spend some quality time with your radio.
*Ensure all media has been removed from device*. Factory Radio Repairs is not responsible for any lost or damaged media. By filling in and submitting our repair form, you are giving Factory Radio Repairs express written consent to perform a repair service on your factory radio or device. We can not be held responsible for any damage after a repair has been completed and received back by the customer. All repairs come with a 90 Day Warranty and optional 1 Year Warranty which only covers the serviced part of radio or touch screen. Please visit our website for more information on Warranty and Refund Policy
Factory Radio Repairs LLC is not affiliated with General Motors Corporation. "Mylink" "Intellilink" "Cue" "Buick" "Cadillac" "Chevrolet" "GMC" "Hummer" "AC Delco" are registered trademarks of General Motors Corporation.
Keywords: Cadillac Cue Touchsense Radio Touchscreen Repair Service