Repair-430 Uconnect REN and 730N RER RHR Mygig Radio Touch screen Door Assembly
430 REN and 730N RER RHR Mygig Radio screen can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Screen size: 6.5 inches
- Compatible LCD part number: LQ065T5DG02, LQ065T5DG30
- Used exclusively with the Uconnect Mygig 430 REN and 730N RER RHR radio only made by Harmon Automotive.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required
- Plug and Play! DIY installation
- Direct OEM replacement part
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen
- Dents in touchscreen
- Scratches or light marks in touchscreen
- Faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen
- No touch response when tapping or touching touchscreen with finger
- Black or blank information display when radio powered on
- Scrambled LCD display (see picture)
- Damaged Black Trim
Keywords: 430 REN and 730N RER RHR Uconnect Mygig Radio Touchscreen Door Assembly
730n touchscreen install
the touch screen is working like it's supposed to. excellent price. the video from frr showing the actual screen in stall was simple and correct. the hardest part of the install was finally viewing the correct video (3rd one a charm) of removing the plastic trim and mounts for the vehicle. if i had the last one first, i would have saved a lot of time and effort.