Mylink Intellilink 8 inch Capacitive Touchscreen DJ080PA-01A
New 8 Inch 55 Pins Mylink Intellilink 8 inch Capacitive Touchscreen DJ080PA-01A can be repaired or replaced with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Buick Intellilink, Chevrolet Mylink, GMC Intellilink owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Brand New touchscreen only
- Compatible with Mylink Intellilink Navigation Radios with 8" touchscreen found in Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, GMC Yukon, Sierra, Colorado, Canyon
- Compatible with LCD Part # DJ080PA-01A or similar
- Plug and Play! DIY repair installation
- Easy to fix-no expertise required
- Direct OEM replacement part
- Please verify what touchscreen ribbon cable type before placing an order. This will involve the customer removing their screen assembly back cover to view touchscreen ribbon cable type.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen
- Dents in touchscreen
- Scratches or light marks in touchscreen
- Faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen
- No touch response when tapping or touching touchscreen with finger
- Black or blank screen
- Scrambled display
Keywords: Chevrolet GMC Mylink Intellilink 8" Capacitive Touchscreen
Easy to install and works great
Radio would randomly change channels with out touching the screen. Fixed the problem, radio works perfectly.
2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 touch screen
Touch screen on my 2016 Silverado 2500 was dead. Was skeptical but it worked! Very pleased!
Mylink works great
Very pleased with service and shipping
excellent, easy to repair, radio works perfect after continually experiencing the radio changed with fathom presses.