Repair-Buick Cadillac Chevrolet GMC Delphi Navigation Radio Map Mechanism DVD-M3.5 87
Buick Chevrolet GMC Cadillac Delphi (Non Mylink) Navigation Radio Map DVD-M3.5/87 Mechanism can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Buick, Chevrolet, GMC owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Brand New
- Compatible with Delphi (Non Mylink) Navigation Radios with 6.5" touchscreen found in GMC Acadia, Chevrolet Traverse and Buick Enclave and 8" Cadillac Escalade SuperNav Radio systems.
- Supports digital formats such as Mp3, JPEG, DVD-RAM, Mp4, DVD-R/RW, CD, and Video CD.
- Part Number DVD-M3.5/87
- Easy to fix-no expertise required.
- Plug and Play! DIY repair installation
- Direct OEM replacement part
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Screen shows "Read Error" after Disc is inserted
- Disc will not eject
- Disc will can not be inserted
- Screen shows "Reading" for more than 1 min
- An audible clicking sound is heard while inserting a disc.
Keywords: Buick Chevrolet GMC Delphi Navigation Radio Map Mechanism DVD-M3.5/87
Fast and Reasonably Priced, but ...
I did a lot of research and looked all over for this DVD player. FRR was $20 to $50 cheaper than any other US source. The site said I would receive a Brand New M3.5/87. I ordered it on Sunday and received it via Fedex on Thursday (nice and fast). When I opened the box I found the DVD player in a folded plastic bag (not an anti-static bag and not sealed or taped) sitting atop some folded plastic packing material, and the box it came in was not an original shipping box. The DVD player looked old and used (marks on the screw holes and wear marks on the mechanism slides). The Model Number was M3.5/ 7, not the M3.5/87 that I had ordered. I was disappointed and debated returning the product. The inoperative DVD player I was replacing it with was a M3.5/ 7 so I decided to install it and see if it fixed my problem, which it did. I am happy that it works and it fixed my problem but it is the same Model that was in the car and failed prematurely. I expected to receive the M3.5/87, which by what I have read is a newer more reliable item.